4G LTE Chip in the Nexus 4 Update, CyanogenMod 10.1 Experimental Version – XDA Developer TVon November 26, 2012 at 5:00 pm
Our good friend Jordan is here to get you caught up on all the Android development news from this weekend. Jordan updates the news we recently reported regarding the 4G chip in the Nexus 4. Also in 4G related news, Jordan talks about the HTC Incridible 4G LTE getting a Non-HTCDev bootloader unlock. Finally, Jordan covers the article detailing how to compile Android 4.2 for the AT&T Galaxy S II Skyrocket.
In CyanogenMod 10 news, Jordan mentions the unofficial alpha release for the Samsung Galaxy W. Also, Jordan mentions CyanogenMod 10 for the developer edition of the Droid Razr HD. Lastly, there is an experimental CyanogenMod 10.1 release for the Samsung Galaxy SII i9100G. Pull up a chair and check out this video.
Links to stories mentioned:
- 4G Chip Found Lurking Inside the Nexus 4 [Update: It Works!]
- Unofficial CyanogenMod 10 Alpha for the Samsung Galaxy W
- CM10 Released for Developer Edition of Droid RAZR HD
- Experimental CyanogenMod 10.1 for the Samsung Galaxy SII i9100G
- Compile Android 4.2 for the AT&T Galaxy S II Skyrocket
- HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE Finally Gets Non-HTCDev Bootloader Unlock