Basics of Tasker: Automate Your Phone Tasks – XDA Developer TVon March 13, 2013 at 6:00 pm
People who use Tasker swear by its functionality. “No longer do I have to remember to turn off WiFi at work and back on when I get home.” “With Tasker my phone automatically goes into vibrate at work, no more embarrassing rings during important meetings.” Tasker is a very robust application. However, it can be daunting to set up.
XDA Developer TV Producer and newcomer Kevin shows you the basics of this powerful application. In this video Kevin shows off the application and sets up a couple tasks to help you get a feel for how to use Tasker. So check out this video on the Basics of Tasker.
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos.
- Windows Phone App Review: Sideload eBooks on Windows Phone with Freda – XDA Developer TV
- Simplifying Android Flashing and Deblurring Dodgy Photos – XDA Developer TV
- Careers in Android: Resumes Don’t Work on the Internet – XDA Developer TV
- Sony Release Boot2Gecko for Xperia E, and The White House Replies About Cell Phone Unlocking – XDA Developer TV
- Android App Review: Backup Your Device with Carbon – XDA Developer TV
- Raspberry Pi and the Root All the Things Box – XDA Developer TV