Jelly Bean for Galaxy S2 I9100, Xperia T Alpha with Kernel Source? – XDA Developer TVon January 28, 2013 at 4:30 pm
In an move unheard of from OEMs, Sony has released an official Alpha build with the source code! A lot of other great news stories hit the Portal here at XDA this weekend. Jordan reviews all the important stories from this week. Jordan talks about the official Jelly Bean 4.1.2 for the Samsung Galaxy S II I9100.
In Windows RT news, Jordan talks about the whitelist tool that allows flash for certain sites. Also, a Windows RT jailbreak tool lets people installed non-Microsoft executables. Jordan talks about the new bootloader unlock for the Galaxy Note 2, with XDA Elite Recognized Developer AdamOutler‘s CASUAL Tool updated to make the process painless. Pull up a chair and check out this video.
Links to stories mentioned:
- Official Jelly Bean 4.1.2 Update for the Samsung Galaxy S II I9100
- An Official Alpha Release WITH Kernel Source? Who Does This Sort of Thing?
- New Galaxy Note 2 Bootloader Unlock Achieved, CASUAL Tool Updated
- Windows RT Whitelist Tool Provides Quick, Easy Way to Enable Flash for Certain Site
- RT Jailbreak Tool Lets Users Install Non-Microsoft Executables on Windows RT